Social Icons

Loading...

KIBONZO

The maid wanted an increase in salary ..... The Madam was very upset about this and asked:
"Now Maria, why do you want an increase?"

Maria: Well Madam, there are three reasons why I want an increase.
The first is that I iron clothes better than you. 


Madam: "Who said you iron better than me?" 

Maria: "The Master said so." 

Madam: "Oh."

Maria: "The second reason is that I am a better cook than you." 

Madam: "Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?" 

Maria: "The Master did."

 Madam: "Oh." 

Maria : "My third reason is that I am a better lover in BED than you." 

Madam (very upset now): "Did the Master say so as well?"

Maria: "No Madam, the gardener did." 
SHE GOT THE PAY RAISED..new gown, shoes and asked NOT to expose the story to the Master!!!

No comments: Links to this post
author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
© Copyright Daniel Blog in Contemporary News
Back To Top